Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Feature Analyzer: 500 Error

Good Community,

I am experiencing a 500 Error in the Developer Tools as well as a 42601: syntax error in the mapp_logmessage table in pgAdmin4 when importing a Vector Set.

Is it possible that someone has experienced a similar problem and have a possible solution? I have appended a few images as reference.

500Error.PNG

Table

syntax.PNG

Let me know if there is more information needed from my side. And any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hannes

Staff

Re: Feature Analyzer: 500 Error

Hi Hannes,

it seems to be related to your table. Please check Studio logs to get the full stacktrace. In Studio you may check also if the primary key is used in IDField.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Re: Feature Analyzer: 500 Error

Hey Stefano,

There was indeed a syntax error in my table.

• I fixed it by renaming the column where the syntax error came up and it worked

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Hannes

P.S. I fixed the 42703 Error the same way as well. This error comes up when pgAdmin4 cannot locate a specific column in your dataset. You can fix this by renaming that column.

• 42703: column "<name of the column>" does not exist
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.