Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor

FormMap in MAE Standalone Workflow error

Hello,

I managed to display a standalone WF in MAE.

In this WF I want to display a FormMap.

My WF fails as soon as I add a FormMap in it.

The log message is:

‎System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
   [Details]
   Href: http://62.159.72.108:80/Workflows/Form?workflow=agriculture&lang=en-US&sessionid=f5d20de5-0d80-44fd-a920-d27defcc86bf&tenant=DSEA&nodeid=0&id_ilot=1&debugMode=true
   at MApp.Workflows.NullMapProvider.GetAspectRatio(FormMap formMap)
   at MApp.Workflows.FormMap.CreateFormMap(FormMapDescription formMapDescription, IWorkflowControllerContext workflowControllerContext, WorkflowData workflowData, DomainObject domainObject, ModelScopes modelScope)
   at MApp.Workflows.Form.CreateForm(FormDescription formDescription, IWorkflowControllerContext workflowControllerContext, WorkflowData workflowData, DomainObject domainObject, ModelScopes modelScope)
   at MApp.Workflows.FormController.Index()
   at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__9_0(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__11_0()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__2()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__2()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass3_6.<BeginInvokeAction>b__3()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass3_1.<BeginInvokeAction>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c.<BeginExecuteCore>b__152_1(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c.<BeginProcessRequest>b__20_1(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I filled ActiveLayer and Layers fields by my vector content names.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: FormMap in MAE Standalone Workflow error

I have the same problem by opening the workflow in the Dektop App.

Anyone know how to use FormMap inside a MAE workflow in general?

Thank you.

Staff

hi Yohann,

FormMap and FormMapViewer are not yet implemented in M.App Enterprise. IMHO the approach should be different, having an API to communicate with a Map panel from a Workflow panel within a browser app.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Regular Contributor

Hi Stefano,
The component is available in the wf editor, so I though it was implemented...
This was my first thought to create a web app with a wf on one side and a map with vector data on the other side so they can interact together.
I read a post in community where you said it is not yet possible in MAE.
Do you have another solution? It has to be a web app. We don’t need data capture yet. Only attribute modification.
Thank you.
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.