Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Geoprocessing Configuration Wizard not working

Dear all,

Have any one tried to install the Geoprocessing, it is stated in its installation guide pdf that a Geoprocessing Configuration Wizard will open automatically after installation but it does not in my case, also I tried to open it manually more than once and restarted the server more than once and configured the "Roles and Features" and installed "java", but nothing changed. 

Does any one could help.

Best Regards

Khaled

Staff

Re: Geoprocessing Configuration Wizard not working

hi Khaled,

we have several servers already deployed with Geoprocessing installer. It is very hard to say what is going on to your installation. Please check the event viewer on your machine and log file generated at the end of the setup.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Geoprocessing Configuration Wizard not working

I found out that something like having Microsoft visual c++ 2017 (which is newer than the one being installed by Geoprocessing 2015) make an error and made a rollback in the progress but it does not give you any hint about that,

so the solution was to uninstall if we have c++ newer than 2015.

Thanks

Khaled

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.