Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

How to Customize already existing M.App enterprise browser based application?

Hi,

I have developed few browser app from M.App. Now i want to cusomise addin functionality to existing app (filtering, search etc.,).

Kindly provide any document or suggestion.

I wanted to know the path/location of all the associated/configration files of M.App enterprise web application will store in the server

Regards

Rathan

Highlighted
Staff

Re: How to Customize already existing M.App enterprise browser based application?

Hi Rathan,

if you want customize browser app (Map and BI Map panel, custom panel), please have a look at the documentation here.

Within Studio->M.App Editor, when you open the customization section you can already find some samples you can easily drag and drop from the left panel into the code editor.

Capture.PNG

All of the configurations are stored in the database, not on the file system on the server.

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to Customize already existing M.App enterprise browser based application?

Thank you.

In addition to that, how can i customize dropdown menu based on primary key?

Staff

what are you referring to? which panel template?

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

In the Feature Analyser I have added the dropdown list. In that I have to filter the values of dropdown menu based ob primary key

Staff

please check FA API to understand what are the possibilities of customization.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.