Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Incident Analyzer does not load the data in M.App Zone

My incident analyzer (in M.App Zone) does not load the data when run the application or want to edit. It does not show any gis data on the map during first configuration. But zoom corectly to my data bbox after first lod the data. The charts are displayed and measured well by my data.

I use oracle external database. Polygons in epsg:3857 (CRS tranfromation made by output to feature classes in Geomedia). Then I add the vector into vectorset and publish in the M.App Zone. (I see the completed job in tha cache tab)

When run the appliation it remains on the Loading Feature Data "welcome screen" and the application stop on the URL like this:

https://aaa-xxx-yyy/api/v1/sqlquery/XX_YY_3857_A?query=SELECT "KODNUTS3", "KODNUTS4", "ICOB", "POROBOK", "NAZEV", "KODOROZ", "POROROZ", "KODOPOV", "POROPOV", "VYMERA", "ID1", "id" FROM AA_BB_3857_A&format=csv

The unswer is error 500 with the ORA-00904: "id":....  (the same response returns direct SQL in sql developer , since the "id" does not exist in my database table)

I know than I shoud use the cache, (that there is any issue with the database connections). What to do yet?

Does anybody know? Many thanks

jan

New Contributor

Re: Incident Analyzer does not load the data in M.App Zone

We are currently facing very similar problems.

I was able to create a “Feature Analyzer” from our Map Enterprise dataset (Oracle) after the caching was enabled and a Vector Set is created for the dataset.

It is possible to start the Feature Analyzer one time at the beginning and configure the charts. When the “View” is saved, the map can’t be accessed as Smart M.map nor can the configuration be opened again. It fails to load at “Loading Feature Data”, similar to what HonZa described.

The screenshot attached shows the problem. The SQL Statement is fully included in the request.

Technical Evangelist

It is a bug in Feature Analyzer. Will be fixed in the next version of M.App Enterprise.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Stefan, does it means that feature analyzer:

A) does not work completly

B) does not work with (oracle) database vector set, include situation when the vectors are cached in M.App cache

C) does not work with (oracle) database vector set, but works when the vectors are cached in M.App cache (What in that case am I doing wrong?)

D) other possibility...?

Does the feature analyzer works well in M.App E (M.App Zone) for some (what) type of data?

Many thanks

Jan

Technical Evangelist

Hi all,

The FA doesn't work if you are using a table within the vectorset, where id isn't a column name. Yes you have a key field and it is also set correctly, but FA expects a column named id.

All other combinations are working fine with FA. 

Hope that helps.

Stefan

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

does it mean "id" just needs to be present as column or does it needs to be the unique prim key of the table?

Thanks for your help!

Update:

I tried to update the table, and recreated the cache, does not solve the problem:

ALTER TABLE "Table" ADD (id NUMBER);
UPDATE "Table" SET id = OBJECTID;

Frequent Contributor

Yes, my data before my last attempts to solve contained ID column too. The select part contained both ID (uppercase) and id (lowercase) columns.

SELECT "KODNUTS3", ..., "ID", "id" FROM my table

Frequent Contributor

There was installed 16.1 Beta Update 2  and it looks that the issue was not solved by this patch. The incorrect behauviour is the same as in previous version.

Jan

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.