04-04-2017 05:15 AM
The usage of M.App Enterprise doesn't seem to work right. We tested (my collegue and myself) M.App Enterprise 16.1 Beta and in less than 10 working hours we have used more than 54 hours of M.App Enterprise. We even didn't use M.App Enterprise the complete working time.
Are you sure that the calculation of M.App Enterprise Usage is correct?
04-06-2017 01:27 AM - edited 04-06-2017 01:31 AM
- After login into the "Apps Page" the usage start counting the time.
- After clicking on a Browser Smart M.App, it is openen in a new window. M.App Enterprise seperatly counts the usage of the Browser Smart M.App. So the usage will be counted double.
10-02-2017 01:54 AM
are there any news for this issue?
Is that "expected behaviour" or will there be a fix?
10-02-2017 02:12 AM
have you experienced the same? What version of M.App Enterprise are you using?
10-02-2017 02:20 AM
I'm not quite sure.
I just checked older postings in the community because I'm new to MaE and this issue made me thinking of my testings.
I definitely have more usage as I work, but that's caused by "cross-testing" the software at my clients while working as Administrator/Studio ON SERVER at same time. But I will have a deeper look at it and I will give you feedback!
I am using latest download
10-02-2017 03:53 AM
just to be on the safe side: Is the MAE-management (https://myserver/Management/#login) relevant for usage?
Or is it just Studio and Apps?
10-02-2017 04:42 AM
I did a test: I logged in as User for a browser app (separate machine), started the app and did nothing further. After an hour of doing absolutely nothing on this machine I closed the browserwindow and checked the usage in the management and had exactly 1 hour.
I think that's not what it should be...
Version is 22.214.171.1246.
What next? I could log a browser session over night to be 100% sure?
10-02-2017 06:39 AM
M.App Enterprise Management is also counting for usage.
But we are already investigating the 16.1 Beta in those regards.
There will be an 16.1.1 release in October ... till then all found issues will be resolved.
10-03-2017 05:40 AM
The M.App Enterprise 16.1 Beta topic was misleading me a bit.
I've overlooked your posting:
I am using latest download
That's the acutal released version and there we found no problems on usage tracking. We also tried your described workflow from above and could not reproduce the behavior.
My earlier posting was regarded to a beta version for 16.1.1 --> Sorry about the confusion.
10-06-2017 02:34 AM
thank you for your last reply, I've been confused a little bit in cause of the earlier one.
I did some tests, everything seems to work fine