Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

M.App Enterprise: Can't add Dimensions & Measures if a BI Smart M.App is edited in the BI Wizard

Dear Community,

In M.App Enterprise, editing BI Smart M.Apps with the BI-Wizard, can’t add new Dimensions and/or new Measures because you can’t select any columns from the lists. See Video

Best Regards,

Wim

Staff

Re: M.App Enterprise: Can't add Dimensions & Measures if a BI Smart M.App is edited in the BI Wi

Hello Wim,

Is this still an issue for you? The BI wizard I can access allows for adding of new map dimension and map measures.

dimension.PNGmeasures.PNG

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: M.App Enterprise: Can't add Dimensions & Measures if a BI Smart M.App is edited in the BI Wi

[ Edited ]

Hey Sclow,

Yes, this is still a problem.

This problem does not occur if the BI-Wiazrd started the first time. (Creating a new Bi-Wizard Configuration)

This problem occurs if the BI-Wizard is used to edit a existing BI-Wizard Configuration.

Best Regards,

Wim

Staff

Ok, I can see that issue accessing BI wizard after first set up. Looks like a bug, I'll look into it.

Technical Evangelist

Is this still a issue for you with the latest release of M.App Enterprise?

Frequent Contributor

Dear sschuett,

Yes, this is still an isseu, if you mean with the latest version the SP3 patch that can be found on the download portal.

Best Regards,

Wim

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.