Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

Re: M.App Enterprise: Desktop App: Workflow to add geometry give error, because connection vienna se

Hi Stefano,

I was able to insert via script. This is what I ran:

INSERT INTO [LocalGov3857].[dbo].[MW_Building_Footprints]
SELECT [BF_FID]
,[PARCEL_VIEW_PFI]
,[LAND_USE_TYPE]
,[FLOOR_LEVEL]
,[FLOOD_RISK]
,[GROUND_ELEVATION_AVERAGE]
,[HEIGHT_AVERAGE]
,[NO_OF_GROUND_FLOORS]
,[NO_ABOVE_GROUND_FLOORS]
,[SOURCE_OF_FOOTPRINT]
,[ACCURACY_OF_FLOOR_LEVEL]
,[DATE_CAPTURED]
,[CAPTURED_BY]
,[DATE_LAST_UPDATED]
,[UPDATED_BY]
,[MI_PRINX]
,[Geometry]
,[Geometry_SPA]
FROM [LocalGov3857].[dbo].[MW_Building_Footprints] where BF_FID = '1006293'

Select * result now gives 2 rows instead of 1 previously

Staff

Re: M.App Enterprise: Desktop App: Workflow to add geometry give error, because connection vienna se

Stefano,

PS... Data stored in SQL Server in 3857 and MApp defined in 3857. 

See screenshots

Jonny.

Staff

Attached are the workflow settings and form settings for mine.

Staff

Further to this - i did some more testing:

I have a 'Move point' workflow working - I can move a point geometry and save.

I changed the BLDG workflow (the one giving problems) from GE_MODIFY to GE_MOVE as the action. Now I can move the building footprint and save the new position. It is GE_MODIFY and creating a new geometry that are still giving errors.

Hope this helps in finding a solution.

Jonny.

Frequent Contributor

Hey Stefano,

I have updated to M.App Enterprise 16.0.3 patch and used the following action script:

SC.digitize('bagtiel', {commands: ['GE_NEWPOLYGON'], startOnLoad: 'GE_NEWPOLYGON'})

This solved the issue.

Thanks,

Wim

Staff

Hi Wim,

Can you please share your xml for the NEWPOLYGON part of your workflow as I am still having problems despite updating to SP3. If possible please share all of the form relating to the Geometry creation.

Thanks in advance,

Jonny.

Frequent Contributor

Hey Jonny,

Attached is my WorkflowSetting and FormSettings as xml files.

Best Regards,

Wim

Frequent Contributor

Hello Jonny,

have you resolved this problem?  as i have the same error.

Regards,

Maha

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Maha,

I was able to create new polygon geometry - however I cannot modify an existing geometry.

Best wishes,

Jonny.

Contributor

Hi Jonny,

have you been able to change the workflow to be able to edit geometries?

As you I am able to create new Geometries:

<FormAction name="Capture" label="Punkt erfassen" editable="true" visible="true" action="SCRIPT[SC.digitize('standort', {commands: ['NEWPOINT'], startOnLoad: 'NEWPOINT'})]" />

However, the modifying/moving is not working properly. I am able to click on the button and I am navigated to the element in the map, but the mofifying/moving cannot be done. (no Error in the Studio)

<FormAction name="modify" label="Geometrie bearbeiten" editable="true" visible="true" action="SCRIPT[SC.digitize('standort', {commands: ['GE_MOVE'], startOnLoad: 'GE_MOVE'}, [{FORM.id_standort}])]" />

Any idea?

Thanks and regards,

Hella

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.