Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

M.App Enterprise Spatial view

i have problem while trying to add spatial view from postgres DB 9.4 after creating vector sets it didn`t appear in feature analyzer 

M.app 16.1.1

Staff

Re: M.App Enterprise Spatial view

it would be beneficial if you can add additional details. Has the cache got created? Can you see the vectorset in a desktop or standard browser app? what is the CS of the vectorset? have you checked primary key is set in vector settings?

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

Has the cache got created? ---> yes created successfully and i checked the directory files to make sure its created.

Can you see the vectorset in a desktop or standard browser app? --> yes  and also i can use it in BI .

what is the CS of the vectorset? ---> 3857(its reprojected from 22992) using QGIS.

have you checked primary key is set in vector settings?--> yes i checked it .

Staff

Can you please show the problem you are getting? 

BTW a vectorset cannot be used in BI, please check you are using a vectorset and not a standard cached vector feature.

In addition there is not need to reproject the data externally, the system can do it for you.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hi

Is there anything in the log that looks suspicious?

I had issues with displaying some polygon feature classes in analyzer due to having GeometryCollection and Curvepolygons. Had to remove them to have only polygon features to make the layer display

Cheers

Yuan

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

i can`t see polygons from vector set  but I can make charts so I can access data but i can`t view it on the map 

see attached pic

Occasional Contributor

i don`t have any issues in log .

Staff

please check the developer console while loading the app for an any error.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Regular Contributor

Hi!

I have the same problem.

I can use (and see) my cached vectorset in the rich client application, but not in feature analyzer. As asdf already mentioned, I can see all the diagrams.

Seems like it's caused by the view in postgres - I tried to use the feature class, this works fine as there is a Primary Key field. In my view the information about the PK is lost and I'm not able to add a constraint. Contrary to Oracle and SQLServer postgres obviously does not support PKs in views.

I need the view to join data for my analyzer view. Has anyone an idea for a workaround?

Regards

Stefan

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Staff

Hi,

are you using the vectorset in the rich client client or vector data as standard cache? Please check if the primary key is set in the vector data properties in Studio, we do not use constraints from the database.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.