Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Valued Contributor

M.App Enterprise applications and browsers compatibility

Dear all,

some days ago I created, in our M.App Enterprise, a demo browser application with a banner and a feature analyzer view.
In the feature analyzer view ther are vector data from Postgres database and two WMS published with M.App Enterprise.

Our customer has some problems in visualization, on his pc the application works only with Mozilla Firefox (the app loading stops at features loading).

On my pc I tested it on Chrome and Mozilla and it works. It doesn't work on Internet Explorer. Does the problem depend on the browser version?

thank you very much

Giuseppe Maldera

Staff

Re: M.App Enterprise applications and browsers compatibility

hi Guiseppe,

Maybe it could be due to out of date graphics card or graphics card drivers on the client PC. Please check to ensure that client has latest drivers for their graphics card. After that then maybe it could be related to browser and version.

Technical Evangelist

Re: M.App Enterprise applications and browsers compatibility

Giuseppe,

We had an issue with an earlier version of Analyzer where it wouldn't load on Internet Explorer 11 due to a missing polyfill. I believe a patch has since been released fixing the issue.

Also, you're more than welcome to try the latest Feature Analyzer Beta. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you a link.

Thanks,

Dave

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.