Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

MApp Enterprise Export capabilities

Recently, a customer asked about if it would be possible to export some data from MAppEnterprise to other formats for example KML, Shape, GML or even CSV...

We've found that tooltips can be exported to CSV, but the client is thinking more about exporting all the feature data (including geometry) to that formats, for example to import into another tool after creating a filter in theyr data.

Could that be a future idea to include in MAppEnterprise capabilities? 

In the other hand, the export capability of the tooltip is a bit reduced, as it only exports some data, but not the svg image of a graphic or other links and data in the tooltip. Could that be extended? 

Exploring, we found that MAE at the end creates SVG files for the Charts, Is it possible to export those images and graphics as a single SVG for a graphic to include it into a Report?

B. 

Staff

Re: MApp Enterprise Export capabilities

Hi bferrer,

The current export capabilities of M.App Enterprise are those referenced in the documentation (ie. tooltips, templates, etc.) and you touch on some of them in your post.

The Product Ideas page is best suited for these various extended functionality suggestions and I see you have posted them there already.

Thank you

Staff

But as far as we know, this capabilities exposed (extract features with geometry and data, from a filtered FeatureAnalyzer) are not an actual feature of MApp... 

So i thought the other post was the wrong one, as this capabilities are not yet implemented and would be a future idea, not an actual problem... 

right? 

Maybe I didn't exposed correctly the problem as MAE is so huge, and the problem would be only with FeatureAnalyzer? 

Else i will delete this post instead of the other (that was mi first idea)

B.

Highlighted
Staff

Product Idea guidelines are outlined on that page.

In summary:

"An idea is new feature proposal or an enhancement request to an existing feature. An idea is not a bug fix request. All product defects must be reported through a support ticket (Support Portal)."

If the discussion pertains to the the Analyzer Suite Smart M.Apps then it should go in 'Smart M.App' discussion board.

If the discussion pertains to the Analyzer Views in M.App Enterprise then it should go here in 'M.App Enterprise' board.

I think you have correct location for your product ideas.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.