Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Map View Creation

Is there  any way to put these values automatically?

Capture.PNG

Regular Contributor

Re: Map View Creation

If you have some vector data in your app those values will be created automatically!

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi gmaldera,

The bounds for the Map View should automatically be coming from the Legend specified.

Which version of M.App Enterprise are you using?

Before saving the Map View for first time, if the Legend is specified the bounds should be blank and the astericks and 'this field is required' should be gone.

MapViewBeforeSave.JPG

After the saving of Map View it can be edited and the exact values of bounds taken from the Legend will be shown.

MapViewAfterSave.JPG

If this isn't happening for you then it could be that the Legend is not valid or doesn't contain any layers. It should be examined the Legend contents.

HTH

Valued Contributor

Thank you sclod

I see "this field is required'

M.App Enterprise 16.5.604.1

Staff

Hi gmaldera,

You can upgrade to the latest M.App Enterprise version 2018 Update 3 to see if the issue gets resolved there. I dont recall this being an issue on your version though.

It should first be examined the 'Change_Detection' legend you are specifying for the Map View. Does it contain any layers? Please show screenshot of this legend.

Valued Contributor

I think there is some problem with an image. I can't put "2007_.ecw" ON

I will check

Capture.PNG

Valued Contributor

I have reprojected one image. Now the legend is ok, but the problem in the Map View creation still remains

Capture.PNG

Staff

Hi gmaldera,

Thank you for the screenshot of 'Change_Detection' legend. The issue is due to the legend having only images and no vector layers. In this way the bounds are not known automatically and should be done manually.

You may test another legend with some vector layers to see that bounds are created for Map View automatically in that case.

You may wish to add Product Idea for it to also be the case when using legend with only images.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have just wrote a new Idea

How can I get these values (West Bound, South Bound, East Bound, North Bouund) in the quickest way?

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.