Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff
Accepted Solution

Mistake in Workflow Editor documentation? Capturing/editing geometries...

Hi,

I've started building workflows which involve geometry capture and editing.

When copying and pasting the example script from the online documentation, the workflow always errors.

Using the doc version with my feature name substituted:

SC.digitize('BLDGFootprints', {commands: ['GE_NEWPOLYGON', startOnLoad: 'GE_NEWPOLYGON'})]

and

SC.digitize('BLDGFootprints', {commands: ['GE_MODIFY', startOnLoad: 'GE_MODIFY'}, [{FORM.id}])]

give errors (if you look at the sequences of the different parentheses - it looks out of order)

I found that modifying them to the following format will allow the geometry functionality to start:

SC.digitize('BLDGFootprints', {commands: ['GE_NEWPOLYGON'], startOnLoad: ['GE_NEWPOLYGON']})

and

SC.digitize('BLDGFootprints', {commands: ['GE_MODIFY'], startOnLoad: ['GE_MODIFY']}, {FORM.ID1})

Does the doc need corrections? Or, do I have something wrong...

Thanks,

Jonny.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Mistake in Workflow Editor documentation? Capturing/editing geometries...

Hi Jonny,

The mistake in the documentation is fixed. The parentheses are now correct.

The id field in FORM.id must be replaced by the id field of your dataset. The documentation is updated.

Frequent Contributor

Dear Community,

There is still some error's in this part of the documentation. Hereby the link where you find the error:

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/book#!book;uri=cce3bef3e94422118dc91b7a485e29f3;breadcrumb...

Both examples of the "SC.digitize" script are wrong. The brackets aren't corrert.

Best Regards,

Wim Bozelie

Technical Evangelist

Obviously the publishing to FluidTopics hasn't worked. I will investigate it and at the beginning of next week it should be finally fixed.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.