Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Mobile App - DateTimePicker and DatePicker

Hi,

in the form of my mobile app I tried  the DateTimePicker and the DatePicker to fill a field with the type Datetime. When I then try it in the App it is only possible to use this dates: 03/03, 04/04, 05/05, 06/06 and so on. In the Pickers I have Name and Title. Is there something missing?

I add <DateTimeNowFieldAction> and that works, but I also want to enter the date I want. 

Regards, Maike

Staff

Re: Mobile App - DateTimePicker and DatePicker

[ Edited ]

hi Maike,

what DB server do you have? What is the type of the field within the DB? What is the type configured in the Entity (shell)?

I have no issues here with DateTimePicker.

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Hi Stefano,

thanks for your answer. 

I work with PostGIS and the type of the field within the DB is "timestamp without time zone". The type configured in the Entity (shell) is "datetime". 

Regards, Maike

Staff

Hi Maike,

isn't it possible to pick that value on the client or is there an issue after pressing save?

On which device are you testing?

Regards

Christian

Contributor

Hi Christian,

thanks for your answer. 

I can pick every value, but in the field appears only for example 01/01 when I pick any value in january, 02/02 when I pick any value in february, 03/03 when I pick any value in march and so on.

I am testing on android.

Regards, Maike 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.