Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Multipart Polygons Features Not Displayed into MApp Enterprise Feature Analyzer

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble to display (polygon) Feature-Class, contains some features consist of single part, others consist from multipart polygon (something like group of isolated islands as one Feature).

the features consist of single part only displayed into Feature Analyzer comes M.App Enterprise., while others consist from multipart polygon NOT..!

I'm Using M.App Enterprise 16.1 + SP1

Any Ideas or Recommendations?

Best Regards,

Ahmed Abdelaziz

Staff

Re: Multipart Polygons Features Not Displayed into MApp Enterprise Feature Analyzer

Ahmed,

A little more information may be helpful.

What is the data source? Has the geometry been validated?

Do the multipart polygons display in a desktop or browser App?

Contributor

Re: Multipart Polygons Features Not Displayed into MApp Enterprise Feature Analyzer

[ Edited ]

Hi;

as screen attached, I can see the multipart polygon from GeoMedia, while from M.App Enterpeise the only polygons consist from Single part.

data source: Microsoft SQL Server Spatial

any suggestions ..?!

Technical Evangelist

Ahmed,

Feature Analyzer should be able to display multipolygon data. Can you attach your shape file so I can have a look?

Thanks,

Dave

Contributor

HYG

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmed

Technical Evangelist

Ahmed,

I was unable to test the dataset on the released version as it is in 3857 and won't display correctly. I loaded the dataset on the beta and the multipolygons seem to render OK. 

I'll send you a link to the beta shortly. To install the beta, you should only need to make a backup of and then replace the contents of the FeatureAnalyzer folder in C:\Program Files\Hexagon\M.App Enterprise with the contents of the attached zip. After this is done, you may need to clear your cache.

If you come across any bugs or have any suggestions, please let myself or Robert Gammon know. We appreciate your feedback! Here's the what's new list:

• Support for data in different projections. For your 3857 data, in the field configuration tab (gear icon), advanced tab, enter 3857 in the EPSG field.
  • New fully customizable temporal charts (Date, Day of Week, Heatmap, Time of day).
  • Several M.App Enterprise and general bug fixes.

Technical Evangelist

The Feature Analyzer version that inludes the necessary fix for this issue will be part of the upcoming M.App Enterprise 16.1 SP2 release. (Scheduled for end of March)

Contributor

Great News ..!

Best of luck Smiley Happy

Ahmed Abdelaziz

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.