Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

MyGeoServices exist but are not displayed in Content-MyGeoServices

[ Edited ]

Dear all,

I had 4 entries in Content - MyGeoServices.

Hitting a key unintentionally on my keyboard, all GeoServices disappeared from the list, but still are accessible via url.

If I create a new GeoService, it is neither displayed in the list, but can be accessed via url.

Any help appreciated,

Ruth

Staff

Re: MyGeoServices exist but are not displayed in Content-MyGeoServices

Hi Ruth,

Is it possible that the unintentional key hitting caused you to create a filter with unintended consequences on the My GeoServices list? If so, you can access and clear/delete the filter.

If that is not the issue you may review the metadata table MAPP_MAPSERVICE. Are the My GeoServices listed there? I suspect they are, but it is good to confirm. If they are present you may wish to restart your M.App service on the server and also clear up your browser cache. Does that help?

Frequent Contributor

Re: MyGeoServices exist but are not displayed in Content-MyGeoServices

Thanks to your advice on table mapp_mapservice we found the reason.

There was one corrupt MyGeoService in the table. I remember now that I got some errors before "Numeric NaN not supported by System.Decimal" when editing this service. Something got wrong with that.

After deleting it, all MyGeoServices were displayed again in the list.

Thank you,

Ruth

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.