Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Re: Not able to add the WFS service to GEOSERVICES

WFS_1.png

Unfortunately nothing much does the error say. Apart from "an error has occured 

while sending"

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it works to add a WFS layer using the "&version" workaround but it can't be displayed because you can't assign symbology to it.

The Styleset section does not include services. So even of you include the WFS layer in a legend, there is no style assigned so nothing appears.

Staff

For me WMS and WFS doesn't work either (with or without "version"). Symptoms like @sturcato described.

@stefan.schuettenkopf and Product Center: I can provide my WMS/WFS string for testing. Let me know.

Tomasz

Technical Evangelist

Please provide us the necessary information. 

Because you are all using MyGeoServices an account to access the studio would be fine. Or you are just providing the WFS / WMS URL's.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

The behavior we could reproduce was a HTTP 403 error when importing My Geoservices.

The bug in the software was already fixed but it is also related with the setup. But there is an easy way out here.

Open the IIS Console and do the following:

• Navigate to the SSL Settings (see screen1.png)
  • The Require SSL option is checked à Uncheck it and save (see screen2.png)

That will resolve your issue.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.