Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Point Symbols Border Theme in Analyzer view

Hello Community,

I have some point data in analyzer view. I need to set  stroke width , stroke colour and stroke opacity  to its border and set the fill opacity and fill colour of points separately. I need the interior of the point to be semi transparent sothat it will display the layer below it   and yet have a bright border to be distinguishable on a dark screen.

How do i set it in analyzer view?

I am not able to find stroke width, stroke opacity and stroke colour under color configuration.

Can any one please suggest a method.

Thanks,

Sreedevi

Frequent Contributor

Re: Point Symbols Border Theme in Analyzer view

Hello,

Could anyone suggest  any idea on this  ?

Regards,

Sreedevi

Staff

Hi Sreedevi,

Are you using point symbols or cluster markers? You can set the color of the point symbols by defining a theme for your dataset and using the color configuration on the theme to drive the color of your points. 

Point Symbols allows for some additional flexibility:

• You can adjust the opcity form the color configuration tab
  • You can change the outline color (via API)

To change the outline color, try using/editing the first of these console commands:

M.app.state.configurationModel.colorConfiguration.polygonStyle.outlineColor = "#ff0000"; // changes the outline color to red

M.app.state.configurationModel.colorConfiguration.polygonStyle.outlineColor = undefined; // uses a darker version of the point color

M.app.state.configurationModel.colorConfiguration.polygonStyle.outlineColor = null; // uses a gray

You'll need to click apply in the configuration window to see the changes.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Frequent Contributor

Thank you David.

I can see other properties like fill opacity , fill colour and outline opacity and outline colour.

Where do i add the custom code to change the style? There is tab to write the style change under colour configuration.

I tried adding it in custom panel(which is added along with analyzer view in M.App studio).

Is there a way to change the outline width?A screenshot of an point style example is attached.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Frequent Contributor

Hi David,

Can we not add styles to both cluster and point? If i make the display as cluster, the style set for points should also display.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.