Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Predefined Styleset Or User-Defined Styleset

Hello,

I am trying to add an user-defined Styleset in M.App Enterprise Desktop App and I can't figure out how to.

Also, The picklist in the left-bottom part of the application lets me select PreDefined Stylesets. But only one is avalabile, as only one can be selected per application.

StyleSet.PNG

Regards,

Radu

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Predefined Styleset Or User-Defined Styleset

Hi Radu,

I see the problem. I think it should be possible to associate multiple stylesets for one app in M.App Enterprise Studio, but it's only possible to associate a single one.

I think this a case for development. Either you should open a support ticket or at least an ideation post.

Without realizing this issue it does not make sense to have the option to choose stylesets in desktop app.

Regards

Stefan

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a workaronud by manually inserting rows in MAPP_APP_STYLESET. 

If there are multiple MAPP_APP_STYLESET records for one App... there are multiple options in the predefined stylesets picklist in the desktop app.

However, it looks like the user-defined style is not yet avalabile in M.App Enterprise.

Regards,

Radu

Staff

Hi Radu,

It is currently not possible to associate Stylesets to users/roles in M.App Enterprise. For now it is only possible to associate Apps to Roles and therefore also to the specific users.

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.