Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Super Contributor

Publish WMTS for vector feature shows exception

Hi team,

I am using Smart Map Enterprise Ep03. I import some vector features, then I use some of them to create WMTS. The imported features are comming from SQL Server spatial database. The publishing process goes unsuccessfully and it shows me the exception as followed.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.
   [Aggregated exceptions]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   [Details]
   MapLayer: Park_3857
   at MApp.Maps.QueryUtils._ReadGeometries(MapLayer layer, IDatabaseProvider dbProvider, DbDataReader reader, Int32 srid)
   at MApp.Maps.QueryUtils.ReadGeometries(DbCommand command, MapLayer layer, IDatabaseProvider dbProvider, Int32 srid)
   at MApp.Maps.MapQuery.QueryGeometries(BoundingBox mapRange, MapLayer layer)
   at MApp.Maps.VectorMapServer.CreateVectorTileOutput(MapLayer layer, Double xMin, Double yMin, Double xMax, Double yMax)
   at MApp.TileService.TileCreator.<>c__DisplayClass17_1.<CreateTiles>b__0(Int32 x)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.
   [Aggregated exceptions]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   [Details]
   MapLayer: Park_3857
   at MApp.Maps.QueryUtils._ReadGeometries(MapLayer layer, IDatabaseProvider dbProvider, DbDataReader reader, Int32 srid)
   at MApp.Maps.QueryUtils.ReadGeometries(DbCommand command, MapLayer layer, IDatabaseProvider dbProvider, Int32 srid)
   at MApp.Maps.MapQuery.QueryGeometries(BoundingBox mapRange, MapLayer layer)
   at MApp.Maps.VectorMapServer.CreateVectorTileOutput(MapLayer layer, Double xMin, Double yMin, Double xMax, Double yMax)
   at MApp.TileService.TileCreator.<>c__DisplayClass17_1.<CreateTiles>b__0(Int32 x)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

I really have no idea what it means. 

Appreciate all helps

Kind regards,

Staff

Re: Publish WMTS for vector feature shows exception

Hi Bob,

I have more questions then answers for you Smiley Happy

Is the publish WMTS error only occuring for this Vector publish (Park_3857)? Or is it same issue with any WMTS publish of vector?

This particular error is not specifically helpful unfortately. It may be due to install/config issue if it is affecting all of your vector sets/publish.

I tested again quickly on my end a vector set in EPSG 3857 and it published without issue. I'm using EP 03 as well.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Stephen. I do also have issue with publishing vector. Could you mind giving me more detail about the crucial points of installing/configuring because I already tried twice?

Kind regards, 

Highlighted
Staff

If you set the vector feature to 'Live' is there any issue with display in the M.App?

Is the tile service healthy and working for other publishes such as WMS? When you say you have installed/configured twice already was this including the tile service?

For sure when installed/configured the Warehouse user will need rights to read/write in the M.App Warehouse.

If the data is public/shareable please feel free to post or private message me with details on how to obtain it and I can test it here.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.