Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff

Share a link to current analysis in Feature Analyser

Hi - is there an out of the box way to share a URL to a Feature Analyser M.App that will include the current analysis, i.e. the current state of the charts, filters etc??   The address bar URL is per M.App and is not updated by client side analysis.

If not out of the box, how is this acheivable via a custom function?

Thanks

Staff

Re: Share a link to current analysis in Feature Analyser

hi Richard,

This is a great question and you are correct in your assessment of this as there currently isn't a way to share the most recent client side analysis from an Analyzer View. At least not out of the box that I am aware of.

I'm also not aware of a custom solution to this question, although I would not be surprised if it is possible. Perhaps it is destined to be a Product Idea or you may get a good idea from other Community Users.

Staff

Re: Share a link to current analysis in Feature Analyser

hi guys, 

as an administrator you can do it by saving the current view status and sharing it as it is by exporting the view (it requires access to the FA configuration panel). I guess this may be exposed somehow, I agree a product idea may be a good option.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.