Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Styleset bug? M.AppE v16.1.1.1677

Hey community,

I'm having an issue with stylset function and i really don't know why and how to fix it.

When working with the Default styling everything is fine but for the others (touched, highlited, selected) i have a blank frame.

Default styling:

defaultStyling.JPG

Other styling (exemple for touched)

Touched.JPG

Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Elodie

Staff

Re: Styleset bug? M.AppE v16.1.1.1677

Hi Elodie,

If you monitor the network traffic in the console is there any more detailed information on what is failing on this styleset page. I suspect a better clue will be found there.

for me on this same M.App Ent version there is no issue with Style Editor

editor.PNG

You may check on IIS MIME types for .JSON as well. Here is link to a similar issue on GeoMedia Smart Client that was solved in that manner. This part of these products is very similar so you may have same success.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks very much for your answer.

Actually there is no information regarding the network traffic when i click on Touched.

The style editor is correctly loaded with Default configuration and i don't see anything strange in the network traffic during the launching.

I don't know what to look for specifically but i can show you this:

network.JPG

In your image you just showed me the Default page. What about the other ones? Just to make sure it does work for you Smiley Happy

Json MIME is already present in my IIS as you can see here:

jsonmime.JPG

Any other idea?

Staff

Hi Elodie,

I was too hasty in my response and it seems my eyes and my brain were not on the same page here. I read your first post but I identified the no style preview for default, touched, etc as the issue instead of what you describe. My apologies.

In M.App Enterprise the touched, selected and highlighted style symbology are influenced by the default symbology and there isn't a way to allow them to be edited separately. This has been the design.

Frequent Contributor

Smiley HappyIt's okay, no need to apologize.

So you mean that there is no way to select my own "selected" color?

hmmm too bad because i have red in my legend and the selected color is also red.

I guess i need to change the default color then.

Thanks for the info.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.