Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Styleset disappears on lower scale

Hello Community,

I have two vector data with one having a scale set to 1: 5000.

Style set applied to this vector data displays when the map is zoomed into a scale smaller than 1: 5000.

But when i zoom a bit more to a scale of 1: 1400, the style set is disappearing on the polygon.

I have one more vector data without any scale set to it. Styleset for that layer too shows the same behaviour.

Can some one please suggest what is missing here?

Regards,

Sreedevi

Staff

Re: Styleset disappears on lower scale

[ Edited ]

Hi Sreedevi,

Please see if the following posting helps:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/M-App-Enterprise/Styleset-Scaling-scale-sets-disappear/td...

Check out the MAPP_STYLE table --> The xml for the style from the styleset is found in the Tenant Metadatabase within the table MAPP_STYLE.

+++

Also, does creating a new styleset make any difference in the behavior?

Thanks

Frank

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I have new styleset created and it all have the same behaviour. This issue happens in the WMS layer created in mapp enterprise.

I dont find the minscale and maxscale denominator in Mapp_Style table.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Highlighted
Staff

It was an issue with the background map's Maximum Zoom Level on the custom app.  All is well now.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.