Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Two datasets to compare

I have two point datasets, with different geometry locations and attributes, but both have a date/time attribute. I want to display both in a M.App as two feature classes, and be able to filter by time on both. Is this possible?

I can add both to a BI Map, but then the charts are per feature.

I cannot add both datasets (in one vectorset) to an Analyzer map. 

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Technical Evangelist

Re: Two datasets to compare

The requirement is BI driven or do you just want to display/filter the features on the map based on the date?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Two datasets to compare

Using a BI Map, I have gotten as far as having the two datasets displayed, along with a date chart for each dataset.

We'd like to have the two datasets in a Analyzer map, and use in conjunction with boundaries and date charts that filter both datasets. In this case, the customer would like to see if proactive cleaning of sewers has a positive impact on the reactive cleaning they have to do. Filtering the data by attributes is also required. 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.