Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unable to create a new tenant due to new connection problem (working forever, no log)

Hello, i try to create a new connection to an empty Oracle database for a new tenant. I insert the tnsname, user and password and then I save, the page starts working, the wait animation keeps moving but after several minutes waiting there is not a confirmation or an error message in the log section. The user has read/write rights and TNSping to the TNSname works correctly, path variable is correct, oracle client version is 12.1.0. Any advice? thanks, Massimiliano
Staff

Re: Unable to create a new tenant due to new connection problem (working forever, no log)

hi Massimiliano,

Are you trying to create a new connection in MAE Studio or is it that you're atttempting to create a new tenant from MAE Management?

If its a connection in MAE Stuido you may check MAPP_CONNECTION table in tenant metadatabase to see if there is record of this connection.

If its a tenant from MAE Management you may check MAPP_CONNECTION table in master database to see if there is record of this connection.

In either case it should be ok to have Oracle 12.1 provided it is the 64bit client on the MAE Server.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.