Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Unable to ensure inputs

Hi, I tried to create a recipe in m.app. But I met this error when I run the app.

INFO  [Thread-1] 2018-12-13 12:32:49,216 7f6c8829-3904-42e3-8c7f-f0f67d98c7a5 MappX Checking all job inputs are valid and exist on active storage
FATAL [Thread-1] 2018-12-13 12:32:49,225 7f6c8829-3904-42e3-8c7f-f0f67d98c7a5 MappX Unable to ensure inputs are on active storage
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Input dataset 'C:\Program Files\Hexagon\M.App Enterprise\t2\Data\deltacue.1.img' cannot be found
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.swfgeoprocessing.swf.actions.LocalPathDatasetActions.EnsureInputsAreOnActiveStorage(LocalPathDatasetActions.java:119)
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.geoprocessing.GeoprocessingValidator.Validate(GeoprocessingValidator.java:128)
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.geoprocessing.GeoprocessingValidationWorker.Execute(GeoprocessingValidationWorker.java:44)
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.geoprocessing.GeoprocessingValidationWorker.Execute(GeoprocessingValidationWorker.java:20)
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.WorkflowWorker.Process(WorkflowWorker.java:159)
    at com.hexagon.windmill.workflows.WorkflowWorker.run(WorkflowWorker.java:182)

Please help me

Staff

Re: Unable to ensure inputs

looks like you have a wrong setup of the Warehouse folder. The folder must be accessible from both M.App Enterprise server and Geoprocessing server. Please check the following tutorial:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/M-App-Enterprise-Tutorials/Build-a-Browser-App-to-run-a-s...

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.