Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Using two separate workflows

Hi,

I set up two workflows

• one in the legend part which is launched on load
  • one in the context menu which is launched by click on the item

If I simply use the context workflow in my Action Set everything works fine: the workflow is launched in a separate window

If I use both workflows in my Action Set the context workflow replaces the legend workflow which is not intended.

What's the problem here?

To my understanding it should be possible to use more than one workflow in one M.App.

Thank you,

Ruth

Staff

Re: Using two separate workflows

Hi Ruth,

It is possible to use two separate workflows in a single Action Set. I had this already set up in a Desktop M.App and tested this morning after seeing your post and found that my context menu workflow was remaining separate from my legend workflow.

You may look at the Action Set to see that the workflows specified are different.

I am using M.App Enterprise 16.1

If the issue remains after reviewing the Action Set you may wish to log a support ticket for further investigation.

Contributor

Thank you for confirmation.

Not sure what's going wrong.

I append my Action Set definitions and two views of my legend changing after selection of context workflow.

Staff

I am not sure this is supported at the moment. In GMSC we have the possibility to set the target of the action, which must be different in the scenario you describe. 

please log a support ticket if it is needed in M.App Enterprise too.

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Thank you!

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.