Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Vector Set in Feature Analyzer using Oracle

Hi,

I am using the latest Mapp Enterprise 1.6 with SP1- I was able to publish vector sets, however, could not able to see the vector sets in the Feature Analyzer configuration. Publish was fine with no errors.

Regards

Naeem

Staff

Re: Vector Set in Feature Analyzer using Oracle

Hi Naeem,

Are none of the datasets in the Vector set visible as a drop down option in Feature Analyzer (FA) or is it a case where some are there and some are not? Or is the Vector set not visible at all? Some screenshots of what you are reporting would be helpful here.

Also, is there any message in the Server log file after you load and try to set Vectorset in FA? You may also see network traffic at this juncture for clues on what is happening. It may be a fussy geometry in the dataset.

Additionally have you tried displaying the vector set in a desktop M.App? Was it visible there? More information is needed to determine what may be the issue for you here.

Contributor

Hi,

1. None of them appears in the Vector set drop down menu inside Feature Analyzer
  2. Data works fine as Desktop App
  3. No message in the server log

This data i used in Smart Client and worked fine. Also published fine.

Any clue?

Regards

Naeem

Technical Evangelist

Naeem,

There are a few cases in which the vector set is filtered from Feature Analyzer.

• Is the vector set in EPSG 3857? If not, the vector set will not display in Feature Analyzer
  • What is the geometry type? Geometry types of point, multipoint, linestring, multilinestring, polygon, multipolygon are displayed in the current version
Contributor

HI Dave,

Oh! my ESPG is different.

Let me try with ESPG 3857.

Regards

Naeem.

Contributor

Thanks Dave!

Its working...  

Regards

Naeem

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.