Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Vector data not displaying tables in database

Hello Community,

I have a database with only one table. The table was created by exporting excel. data When i access this database in Vecotor data, this table is not getting listed. This database has  all permissions. 

This issue is not showing for all other databases.

Any advise on what I am missing here please?

Regards,

Sreedevi

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vector data not displaying tables in database

Hello Community,

Is there any suggestions on this issue?

Regards,
Sreedevi
Staff

Hi Sreedevi,

Is this a geometric table exported from excel to SQLServer database? If there is no geometry it will not list in Vector Data area for possible import.

You can check using this same connection if it is available when importing new Attribute Data, does the table appear there?

attribute.png

HTH

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to  me. It didn't have geometry data and it is displaying in attribute data. I need to bring these data in analyzer view datasource. How do I bring attribute data to analyzer view datasource.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Staff

In order to use your data in analyzer you MUST have geometry. If your imported data represents points and it has coordinates, you can easily generate the geometry using x,y values

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.