Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

VectorSet Cache stuck on Queued while publishing

Dear Community,

while publishing vector set stuck on Queued , nothing is progessing for long time. When I'm doing same task on another server, there is workig fine. I'm using MAppEnterprise 16.1.4

query string.png

Thanks in Advance !

Staff

Re: VectorSet Cache stuck on Queued while publishing

Hi Liton,

It may just be that the M.App Tile Service is not running or needs to be restarted on the server.

Otherwise, this topic has been discussed in the community a few times and a quick search should yield some suggestions for you.

This discussion in particular could be relevant to your case.

Contributor

Hi Sclow,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have restarted 'M.App Service' and 'M.App Tile Service ' but not resolved the issue. I have repair (reinstalled) MAppEnterprise but no luck. The same DB server specified for the Tile Service and the M.App Enterprise. I published the same table in another server with no problems.  

getting this message again and agian on SQL Server Profiler 

exec sp_executesql N'SELECT Id, Name, OrderStart, OrderEnd, OrderState, Srid, MinX, MinY, MaxX, MaxY, OrderConfiguration, Progress, ProgressMessage FROM MAPP_TILEORDER WHERE Id = @Id',N'@Id nvarchar(36)',@Id=N'dd3adcb7-4331-4b3c-b9f6-c00621e8b44f'
-- network protocol: TCP/IP
set quoted_identifier on
set arithabort off
set numeric_roundabort off
set ansi_warnings on
set ansi_padding on
set ansi_nulls on
set concat_null_yields_null on
set cursor_close_on_commit off
set implicit_transactions off
set language us_english
set dateformat mdy
set datefirst 7
set transaction isolation level read committed
Highlighted
Staff

Hi Liton,

Have you reviewed the discussion I referenced above and tried the suggestions there?

This is likely a configuration issue if the restart of the service and repair install of the application didnt resolve it.

If you have exhausted the suggestions in that discussion you may wish to log a support ticket for further investigation.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Sclow,

Yes I have followed  all the procedure from the link that you send but no luck. I think there have some configuration issue that I missed. 

Best Regards,

Liton

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.