Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Super Contributor

WMTS service has no title

[ Edited ]

HI team,

I am learning M App Enterprise, I create an instance of my geoservice from a feature, publising vector and wmts show no issue. Then, I use it to create a wmts geoservice and add it to legend --> map. However, my app doesn't show the wmts feature. I check the developer console and it shows 404 for all title requests.

1.png

I check and double check the publishing but have no ideas what goes wrong. Appreciate all suggestions and ideas.

Kind regards,

Technical Evangelist

Re: WMTS service has no title

Can you please copy one request URL from the Dev Console and post it.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi tpaul,

I tried to again and this time the wmts publishing can't be finished (it already finished 16/17 level but seems to get stuck at the final level). It shows the error message below which I have no idea how to investigate.

The incoming tabular data stream (TDS) remote procedure call (RPC) protocol stream is incorrect. Parameter 3 ("@PROGRESS_V"): The supplied value is not a valid instance of data type float. Check the source data for invalid values. An example of an invalid value is data of numeric type with scale greater than precision. 2 minutes ago

The incoming tabular data stream (TDS) remote procedure call (RPC) protocol stream is incorrect. Parameter 3 ("@PROGRESS_V"): The supplied value is not a valid instance of data type float. Check the source data for invalid values. An example of an invalid value is data of numeric type with scale greater than precision. 4 minutes ago

The incoming tabular data stream (TDS) remote procedure call (RPC) protocol stream is incorrect. Parameter 3 ("@PROGRESS_V"): The supplied value is not a valid instance of data type float. Check the source data for invalid values. An example of an invalid value is data of numeric type with scale greater than precision.

Appreciate all suggestions and ideas on this issue.

Kind regards,

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi tpaul,

I finally reproduce the problem. The publishing is done successfully; however, there is no tile on the map.

Here is the image of the error

2017-11-15 13_39_40-WinServer2012R2Base_Enterprise [Running] - Oracle VM VirtualBox.png

Here is an example of the url

https://win-7hidgsoiqh7/api/v2/geoservices/wmts/bobpham_env/StreetAddress_Svc/1/google3857/16/41585/64189

Kind regards,

Staff

Hi,

can you please check if the cache got created in the warehouse folder?

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Super Contributor

HI Stefano,

I double check again the cache folder and it do have tiles generated.

2.png

3.png

Staff

Hi Bob,

everything looks good. There might be something wrong with the warehouse settings. Are you able to display a vectorset on that map instead of the WMTS?

Thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Super Contributor

Hi Stefano,

Yes, I am able to see the vectorset.

Kind regards,

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.