Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

What should be the raster imagery projection to display it at web app legend

Hello,

i have added my .ecw imagery at content , then add it to the web app legend. it is not displayed at the charts background and gives me error

"Layer does not support current CRS"

Regards,

Maha

Staff

Re: What should be the raster imagery projection to display it at web app legend

Does it support EPSG 3857? I have only used that EPSG in Browser based M.Apps and the documentation outlines this as a necessity.

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/search#!search;query=browser;filters=prodname%255C2%2522M....

Capture.PNG

Frequent Contributor

Re: What should be the raster imagery projection to display it at web app legend

Yes, iam already using 3857 projection for the ablication.

what about the raster imagery projection that i need to add it to the app. is it must be transformed automatically to 3857??

Regards,

Maha

Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm not certain about rasters as I havent tried it (I use OSM).

I had to transform vectors to EPSG 3857 for them to display in my Web M.App.

Highlighted
Staff

what is the original EPSG code of the image? The system should automatically deliver the services with support of native image SRS and 3857. Have you enabled both WMS and WMTS services? please check Javascript console for more information.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Yes, i have check wms, wmts, ecwp as my imagery is .ecw format. the CRS of imagery is 32636 as this is the srid of my desktop app.

I need to use the same imagery for both desktop and web.

iam adding the imagery to the desktop legend and it is working correctly.

it gives error only at web app.

Regards,

Maha

Staff

desktop app is using ECWP if enabled. the browser app uses WMTS if enabled, or WMS.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have enabled all options wms, wmts, ecwp.. then just drag and drop the imagery to legend

Regards,

Maha

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have converted the imagery to 3857 CRS.. it still gives the same error

Regards,

Maha

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.