Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Workflow - List

Hi,

I did a workflow with a list-element and I wanted to show the id-field in the Desktop-App with HIDDEN unchecked, but the id-field is still hidden. How can I show the id-field?

Thanks, Maike 

Staff

Re: Workflow - List

hi Maike,

please add it twice. In list controller prmary key is always hidden by default.

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stefano,

if I add the id-field (or any other field) twice it ended up in an error (for the key: UniqueFormFields). 

So, is there an other option to show the id-field?

Regards, Maike

Staff

hi Maike,

you are right, sorry. This is a bit of a workaround but it works:

Capture.PNG

the idea is to put an additional field and using the sqlselect providing the values. SqlSelect property must be put in the following way (it is intended to show values from an external relation):

Select DisplayValue From ForeignTable where ForeignTable.KeyField = CurrentTable.Field

So in your case you will have ForeignTable and CurrentTable being the same.

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stefano,

thank you for your answer!

I tried it, but unfortunately I failed.

I could save the workflow with the second id-field with the sql-command.

But now there a two errors in studio:

log1: 

Npgsql.PostgresException: 21000: als Ausdruck verwendete Unteranfrage ergab mehr als eine Zeile (= the result of the request is more than one row) 

[Details] Severity: FEHLER SqlState: 21000 Code: 21000 MessageText: als Ausdruck verwendete Unteranfrage ergab mehr als eine Zeile File: nodeSubplan.c Line: 1039 Routine: ExecSetParamPlan Href: https://dev.mappenterprise.de:443/Workflows/List/Index?nodeid=GruenflaechenListe&workflow=Eigenschaf... bei Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.<>c__DisplayClass161_0.<<ReadMessage>g__ReadMessageLong|0>d.MoveNext()

log2: XX000: Relate Operation called with a LWGEOMCOLLECTION type. This is unsupported.

Regards, Maike

Technical Evangelist

GeometryCollections are not supported for a spatial relate operation in PostGIS database. If you change it to MultiGeometries (what ever type) it should work.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.