Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Workflow node authorization property is working improperly

Hello,

I added a role to the authorization property of certain workflow node.
while trying to access the node after launching the app, it gives me "access denied" error for all users, even if the user exist at the assigned role to authorization.

auth.png

Regards,

Maha

Staff

Re: Workflow node authorization property is working improperly

Hello maha,

The authorization for workflow nodes against roles is working as expected on my M.App Enterprise instance.

In the example attached only users with role assigned 'workflow' will have access to the Crime workflow node.

I can't see clearly your screen shot but it appears that your 'Authorization' is set to 'static value'. To set authorization by role it should be set to 'Roles' with a list of authorized roles provided (seen in attachment). This may be the issue here.

HTH

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

below is my screen after setting the role "editor_role" at authorization. it gives me "access denied" message for all users even if users assigned to editor_role.

Iam using version 16.0.3.770  . is this is the same version of yours?

autherization1.pngauherization2.png

Regards,

Maha

Technical Evangelist

This is a known issue. Will be fixed in next release.

Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.