Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

browser map not loading in IE11

With M.App Enterprise 16.1.1 a browser Analyzer M.App we have just made is not loading in IE11, version 11.726.15063.0. The M.App sticks on the 'Loading Feature Data' pane.  The same M.App loads fine in Chrome and Edge.

The IE browser console shows - 

DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337
BrowserClient
SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x80070005, Access is denied.

FeatureAnalyzer
HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
BrowserClient
rest.js: The main module has moved, please switch your configuration to use 'rest/browser' as the main module for browser applications.
rest.js: rest/interceptor/entity is deprecated, please use response.entity() instead
Item doesn't have security information
Item doesn't have security information
Downloading View: 1

Why is this and what is the resolution please? Thanks Richard

Technical Evangelist

Re: browser map not loading in IE11

[ Edited ]

Hi Richard,

So, are you saying that your App (or other) worked in IE11 before the M.App Enterprise upgrade?

It could be a regression, I will try to test it.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Technical Evangelist

Richard, I too cannot load an Analyzer View using my IE11, this will require a ticket. I will create it for you.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Staff

Hi Richard,

This is a known issue with Analyzer View and IE 11. IE lacks some of the features of the other browsers and as such additions have to be made to the application to accomodate that browser. This one was missed but has since been resolved and will be included in the next release.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.