Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor

imagery not shown in rich client

[ Edited ]

Hi everybody,

I succesfully added imagery to my content but it's not displayed in my rich client.

I don't know where to look at, so checked the client log for what happens when I want to display imagery:

29.09.2017 09:15:20 SEVERE:	Can't create temporary OGC tile [feature=[bondorf_2008_25cm] bondorf_2008_25cm] because of an exception!				--> [MapContentController] com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.ogc.OgcTileInfoProvider.getTileInfosForRange
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The WMS doesn't know the requested layer 'bondorf_2008_25cm'!
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.wms.binding.WmsCapabilities.getLayer(WmsCapabilities.java:124)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.wms.WmsTileInfoProvider.getTileInfosForRange(WmsTileInfoProvider.java:86)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.wms.WmsTileInfoProvider.getTileInfosForRange(WmsTileInfoProvider.java:56)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.ogc.OgcTileInfoProvider.getTileInfosForRange(OgcTileInfoProvider.java:100)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.LayerContentRequest.of(LayerContentRequest.java:64)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.MapContentLoader.lambda$layerContentRequetsOf$1(MapContentLoader.java:89)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.MapContentLoader.layerContentRequetsOf(MapContentLoader.java:82)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.MapContentLoader.load(MapContentLoader.java:62)
	at com.hexgeo.enterprise.loader.MapContentController.run(MapContentController.java:81)

But unfortunaltely I don't know what to do next...

What went wrong?

Regards

Stefan

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.