Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile Release Information

Mobile and field solutions function as an extension of the overall enterprise, and include the ability to access, create, review and update geospatial data and asset information in real-time in the field.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mobile MapWorks Essentials Advantage 2018 Release Announcement (16.5.0.0000)

by Moderator on ‎03-01-2018 01:08 PM (1,331 Views)

Mobile MapWorks Essentials Advantage 2018 (16.5.0.0000) is available for download at the Hexagon Geospatial downloads website.

install Instructions:

Mobile MapWorks client application is available for free from the following stores: 

• Mobile MapWorks Essentials (ready only):
  • Mobile MapWorks Advantage:
    • App Store
    • Google Play Store
    • Windows Store

Please refer to the attached Mobile MapWorks Installation and Configuration Guide.pdf

Prerequisites:

• Geospatial License Administrator 2018

Please refer to the attached Mobile MapWorks Installation and Configuration Guide.pdf

Fixes and Highlights included:

• Graphical interface is customized for display on smaller screens, such as smartphones.
  • No zoom limits when using OpenStreetMap; backdrops let you magnify assets that are located within meters of each other.
  • Reference your GIS data against consumer Google Maps or Bing Maps.
  • Seamlessly work in areas with little or no connectivity.

Comments
by amarques
‎05-11-2018 04:34 AM - edited ‎05-11-2018 07:52 AM

Hi.

Shouldn't the installation have the Administration Guide for the current version?

I've installed this version and the documentation present in the installation refer to the previous version.

How can I obtain the documentation from actual version?

Thanks

by Moderator
on ‎05-11-2018 08:46 AM

Hello amarques,

Documentation for our products can be found at https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net 

Mobile Mapworks Administration guide can be found at https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/y2d6I9R_aX5HjwfzeEsTNQ/ka1P6kFSNWYlB3DhxzbXdg

Thank You,

Marc

by amarques
on ‎05-11-2018 08:56 AM

Hi,

I know here to find the Documentation for our products.

Have you seen the version in the link that you sent me?

Here is a printscreen:

MMW.png

As you can see, the documentation online, and in the installation files, is for the previous version.

My question is how can obtain, if it exists, the documentation for 2018 version because it can't be found anywere.

Thanks for your reply.

by CGome
on ‎06-21-2018 02:22 PM

Does not exist documentation for the latest version of MMW?

Contributors