Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor

A Little Appreciation - Mobile MapWorks

I have tried out the dynamicEnumeration as well as the textAutoComplete feature on MMW and am impressed to say the least. I have been a culprit of hard-coding upto over 50 enumeration items in the config file and it was hectic!  What the MMW dev team is doing currently or has done already with the enumeration feature is awesome. What i like most is how it has been implemented. Am not sure whether this was the intended use but i have realised i can use the feature for some kind of Geofencing or restricting data collection to a specific region by applying a specific radius from which the enumeration items will come and then ensuring that field is marked as required. I feel good about being able to do that. Am just not sure if i'll be abusing this feature by using it that way.

Thanks to the team and hopefully we'll can also get a MMW GUI-based configuration tool within the year!

Regards,

Elvis

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.