Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Backend version is no compatible with current application

Hi,

with the latest version of Mobile MapWorks Advantage (16.5.0) this message appears when I configure my MapWorks Server: "Backend version is no compatible with current application". My backend version is "Mobile SDK 16.0.2.6". What's the problem?

Thanks!

Sergi Gumà

Contributor

Re: Backend version is no compatible with current application

Hi,

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Is there a new backend version that has not been released?

Thanks!

Sergi Gumà

Staff

Hi Sergi

We have to update our App becasue is not fully compatibile with the 16.05 MMW Installer. 

We plan do this as soon as possible.

Best regards

Dominik

Contributor

Ok, thanks!

Sergi Gumà

Regular Visitor

Backend version is no compatible with current application

Hi,

with the latest version of Mobile MapWorks Advantage (16.5.8) this message appears when I configure my MapWorks Server: "Backend version is no compatible with current application". My backend version is "Mobile SDK 16.0.2.6". CAn you solved me this situation???

Thanks!

Sergi Gumà

Technical Evangelist

SDK 16.5.0 is comaptible only with 16.5 MMW services.

It means that in order to use the SDK, the MMW installer must be used in order to install the services.

Highlighted
Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

With MMW 16.5 installed, there is no need to have mmwsdk copied to the server (unless you needs mmwsdk, then please make sure the sdk version is 16.5), MMW 16.5 delivers 3 IIS Applications under the "C:\inetpub\wwwroot", namely mmw, mmwBlobService and mmwSyncService, and they are all ready to be used (http://server/mmw will by default pointing to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mmw\ConfigurationFiles\workspace_config_test.json).

No more "Backend version is not compatible..." warning.

Regards,

Frank

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.