Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

MMW Adv Offline Synchronization Error

Hi,

Am getting the error below when opening a configuration with offline sysnchronization configured. Would help to know how to trouble shoot.

MMWAdvg Error.jpg

Technical Evangelist

Re: MMW Adv Offline Synchronization Error

Hi,

please attach the configuration file.

Regular Contributor

Hi,

Please find attached the configuration file. I have made a few changes since yesterday but the errors are still there.

Technical Evangelist

Hi, 

What SDK package version you are using?

Can you attach geopackage database? 

Rafał

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I upgraded the App this week to the latest version in Hockey App 16.3.0(680). I don't use the SDK version currently since i upgraded my java to version 9 and ran into some problems (will sort this later). Now i just want to get the offline workflow working for my demos.

(Sorry SDK version for the services is 16.026)

It's the first time am creating an offline configuration for Mobile MapWorks Advantage and according to this post about on demand synchronization, it states that 'The Synchronization Service communicates with remote source to get the requested data, creates geopackage database and returns it back to the application.' From my understanding i don't have to create the GeoPackage manually.

If I check in com.integraph.mobilemapworksadv/files/ on my device there is no offline directory created and definitely no geopackage file in any of the other directories in com.integraph.mobilemapworksadv.

Technical Evangelist

Please send me log file from sync service folder. It seem to be a problem with sync service or your WFS service

Regular Contributor

Please find attached the log file.

Technical Evangelist

Try to change one line in Web.config file in sync service folder:

<setting name="GetFeatureUrlTemplate" serializeAs="String">
        <value>{0}?request={1}&amp;version={2}&amp;service={3}&amp;namespaces=xmlns({4},{5})&amp;typename={6}&amp;crsname={7}</value>
      </setting>

to:

<setting name="GetFeatureUrlTemplate" serializeAs="String">
        <value>{0}?request={1}&amp;version={2}&amp;service={3}&amp;namespaces=xmlns({4}={5})&amp;typename={6}&amp;crsname={7}</value>
      </setting>

Also check if your WFS class geometry field name is "Geometry" if not then you can change line:

<setting name="BoundingBoxFilter" serializeAs="String">
        <value>&amp;filter=&lt;ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"&gt;&lt;ogc:BBOX&gt;&lt;ogc:PropertyName&gt;Geometry&lt;/ogc:PropertyName&gt;&lt;Envelope xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/gml" srsName="{0}"&gt;&lt;lowerCorner&gt;{1} {2}&lt;/lowerCorner&gt;&lt;upperCorner&gt;{3} {4}&lt;/upperCorner&gt;&lt;/Envelope&gt;&lt;/ogc:BBOX&gt;&lt;/ogc:Filter&gt;</value>
      </setting>

to:

<setting name="BoundingBoxFilter" serializeAs="String">
        <value>&amp;filter=&lt;ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"&gt;&lt;ogc:BBOX&gt;&lt;Envelope xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/gml" srsName="{0}"&gt;&lt;lowerCorner&gt;{1} {2}&lt;/lowerCorner&gt;&lt;upperCorner&gt;{3} {4}&lt;/upperCorner&gt;&lt;/Envelope&gt;&lt;/ogc:BBOX&gt;&lt;/ogc:Filter&gt;</value>
      </setting>

Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have tried those options but is still get the same error(s). I will test with a WFS from GeoMedia WebMap to see if the issue could be the WFS from Geoserver.

Regular Contributor

I am was able to download the Geopackge to my device. The main problem was with the network (Local Loopback), currently i can only use synchronization within the local network...our external IPs don't work for me when synchronizing.

However, am still getting some weird results even in local network... Everytime i pick data in offline mode, it is saved to the Geopackage. But after i turn on internet and tap on the synchronize icon, all the new changes are synchronized with the server but the GeoPackage loses them. This happens only for features that have a blob accompanying them. (If the blob  is left empty during offline data capture, the GeoPackage retains the changes after synchronization). 

Separately my database has more features but on synchronization to device only a number of them are captured in the GeoPackage and displayed on the device.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.