Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor

Re: MMW Adv Offline Synchronization Error

I think i got a solution afer tinkering about with the configuration: 

1. Under synchronization options in the configuration file, the bbox should cover the whole area you intend to work from. Failure to do so ensures that the Geopackage doesn't retrieve any features outside the bbox during synchronization. - this is how i lost my geopackage edits after synchronization.
  2. To deal with the issue on Internal and external IP, i was able to synchronize over external IP by using internal IP for get endpoints and external IP for post endpoints in the getCapabilities, getFeature, transactions, describeFeatureType properties. And configuration url, blob url all set to the extenal IP. I still have synchronization challenges when i set the synchronization mode to once but this is not a big deal for now.

Apologies for poor english.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.