Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

MMW Advantage licensing issue

Hi Team,

I have installed Mobile Map Works Advantage 2018 and Mobile License Service is up and running.

I have valid license activation ID and activated MMW license. Now MMW license is coming in Hexagon Geospatial License Administration.

When i try to access through andriod app using configuration URL...    http://14.98.67.235/MMW

I am getting error.. "License Not Available"

I have checked the log available at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mmw\logs and following error is logging in file..

2019-01-02 14:01:51,006 [13] ERROR Hexagon.Geospatial.Mobile.LicenseFilter.Filters.License [(null)] - Invalid license: Message: License for id = 7da471df5e6cfb21 is not valid, code: 533

Attached is the log file for reference.

Thanks,

Nitin

Technical Evangelist

Re: MMW Advantage licensing issue

Hi,

were you able to resolve the issues?

Łukasz

Staff

Hi Łukasz,

No, i am still facing MMW license issue.

I have checked with different different employee licenses but nothing is working.

Thanks,

Nitin

Staff

The 533 code is returned when the software cannot find a valid license.

Did you follow the guide https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/FoLt4tiw1Szb668pn8ES~g/4ZYlNatALZmfcTreaTCLIg ?

Do you see an active license in the License Administrator?

Staff

Hi Nitin,

I was kind of,sort of in the same boat as you, trying to get my MMW Adv concurrent license to work on my new MMW 2018 installation.  

Here is what happened:

• Installed MMW 2018 on Windows Server 2016
  • Installed the latest Lic Admin 2018 (v16.5.0.21 downloaded from GSP download site) on the same Windows Server 2016 machine
  • Tried to activate 2 MMW Adv CC lic from 2 separate places from the Licensing Portal (i.e. there are 2 "Product Name" called "Mobile Mapworks Advantage - Subscription [INTERNAL]), but both are not working.
  • Returned both CC lic and obtain an offline .lic for MMW Adv, this offline lic file is now working, I can use MMW Adv from any mobile device.

Questions for Nitin & Lukasz:

Are you activating the CC lic on a remote server ?

What version of Lic Admin are you using ?

I notice the Lic Admin that comes with the MMW 2018 setup.exe has version 16.5.0.11...

Thanks

Frank

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Frank,

Thanks for detailed explanation of MMW licensing issue.

For my demo server machine..

I am using Geospatial Licensing 2018 version 16.5.0.16 and activating CC license on a remote licensing server.

I have installed MMW 2018 on Windows Server 2012 but unable to get license from remote license server.

For my workstation..

I have offline .lic file for MMW Advantage and I can use MMW Advantage from any mobile device.

You are right, MMW offline license is working fine and CC licenses activated using activation ID is not working for MMW advantage 2018.

Thanks,

Nitin

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.