Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Mobile MapWorks License Usage across devices

Is it possible to use one concurrent Mobile MapWorks License by two devices connected to the server at different times?

I have tried but i found out that once one device gets the license it is checked out and i have to manually restart the Geospatial Licensing Service for the new device to receive the license. (It is a developer license and i need to test the app on different gadgets)

Otherwise I don't think it is useful to have a concurrent license if two devices can not share the same if each is logged in at different times.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Mobile MapWorks License Usage across devices

Yes, it's possible.

In order to check in the license, please use logout in the app sidebar.

Restarting the Licensing Service isn't recommended and this option should be disabled in future release.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.