Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Mobile

Need help in setting and configuring Mobile MapWorks or just looking for general information you can’t find anywhere else. The Mobile discussion board is where you can look for answers, ask those questions and help others by sharing your knowledge. Help build a strong Mobile Community and join in on the discussions.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Unable to Configure Mobile Mapworks 2018

Dear All,

I am new to configuring Mobile Mapworks. After installing the mobile mapworks, mobile mapworks advantage on mobile was working only with basemap. I wish to add some more WFS services for field editing. However, when I use the mobile mapworks on the mobile to access the file, it opens up with an grey image.

The WFS service I am using is as: http://in-g-dbserver2.ingrnet.com/wfs_waterutility/service.svc/get?request=GetCapabilities&service=W...

I have attached the configuration file, however I am unable to understand the changes that I need to make, so that it works. 

Also, I tried to use the sample configuration file available, it does not connects to even that. Can community share any configuration file, so that it can put it make the mobile mapworks work on mobile, to check and test.

Regards!

Aroop

Staff

Re: Unable to Configure Mobile Mapworks 2018

Hi Aroop,

The WFS in the json (http://62.87.192.117/WFS_Stars/service.svc/get) is not valid...

I am not at the liberty to share my test jsons (i.e. customer's jsons) so I hope our members would share their working copies here.

The grey image in the mmw map could be the middle of somewhere remote on the OSM, try panning/zooming-out to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Frank

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.