Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

BUG: Operators/ports renamed on recipes imported into Spatial Workshop and thereafter uneditable

Hi, 

I used M.App Connect to import a recipe from ERDAS Imagine to Spatial Workshop and eventually ran the recipe in a Smart M.App, at which time I noticed the labels for the inputs were different (Port Input 1....). So I went back into Workshop, selected an operator, highlighted the operator name in the Property pane (right edge), hit Enter and the name of my recipe changed. Importing a GDMX appeared had the same issue.

Editing node name changes recipe name.png

Regards

Staff

Re: BUG: Operators/ports renamed on recipes imported into Spatial Workshop and thereafter uneditable

Thanks for info, it is truly a bug. Got the fix already - app will be updated soon.

Frequent Contributor

Re: BUG: Operators/ports renamed on recipes imported into Spatial Workshop and thereafter uneditable

This problem still accures sometimes.

I also had the issue that I couldn't delete a port in spatial workshop anymore even when I disconnected it.