Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Chlorophyll Index Smart M.App

[ Edited ]

I wanna know about the Image that we'll input to "input image" in chlorophyll index Smart M.App , does it layer stacked data of RGBNIR imagery ? and it must be in *.img format? I have uploaded a layer stacked image but, button "Go" still inactive. please tell me , what must I do (this is for picture "Chlorophyll.JPG).

I have done with my chlorophyll process (picture "Chloropyhll2", but I dont know where I can get the statictic value from the imagery and how to download that data ? 

thankyou  so much Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Chlorophyll Index Smart M.App

Dwima,

Chlorophyll Index app supports large variety of sensors and formats. Just upload image (or select from M.app Chest) and then select the proper sensor.

Chlorophyull Index uses two bands to determine plants health - green and IR, so they need to be present inside image.

To download result, simply open the legend on right side of the window, and click cloud icon to start download.

BR

Tomasz

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Chlorophyll Index Smart M.App

what about the value of chlorophyll that contains in each pixels ? is it downloadable? I wanna know value each pixels (chlorophyll value) Smiley Happy thankyou