Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Features Database Output database connection string

[ Edited ]

I am trying to send features through a model to a PostGIS database via the Features Database Output operator, but I do not know precisely how the OutputDatabase input string should look like. I tried the example provided in the Erdas IMAGINe help, which looks like this: 

{ 

"ConnectionName":"SQLDB_TEST", 

"DataSourceMoniker": "<ds: DataSourceMoniker xmlns:ds='http://www.intergraph.com/geoprocessing/ds' version='1.0' type='SQL Server'><ConnectionString ForwardOnly='True'>Data Source=in-example;Initial Catalog=example;User ID=example;Password=example;</ConnectionString><Feature></Feature><FieldType>51</FieldType><Filter></Filter><CommandTimeout>120</CommandTimeout></ds: DataSourceMoniker>" 

}

I tried changing the values so the connection string would work with our postGis server, but sadly it claims that it's invalid. And even with the example it does the same.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Features Database Output database connection string

Hello Vlad, I have contacted a developer.  They should be able to help you with this soon.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Features Database Output database connection string

Hello,

Is there a solution for this?

Can you please let us know? We need to write to PostGIS database too and we are working with the 16.1 latest fix.

Elodie