Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Has anyone used the Pool Finder App successfully?

I have subscribed to the trial version of Pool Finder to test if it will give us the output we are after but I haven't been able to download or see any output files - has anyone used the paid or trial subscriptions and been able to successfully downloaded output files?

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Has anyone used the Pool Finder App successfully?

Hello sbutler,

HxGN is looking into this issue. Could you share with us the type of input image, and the parameters you are using for Sensor Name, Minimum Area, Maximum Area, Water Sensitivity, Shadow Sensitivity?

Thanks,

Brian Kloer

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the Pool Finder App successfully?

Hi Brian, I have just managed to get it working Smiley Happy. I was using an RGBI tif, 4 Band Default as well as the other default settings (0.5 Water Sensitivity 0.5 Shadow Sensitivity). I played a little more with the default settings for water and shadow sensitivity and was able to get results.