Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

How to count Specific attributes and displaying it in NumberDisplay Widget in Area Analyzer

Good Day Community

I wanted to kindly enquire if any one can perhaps assist me.

I have a Column with different landuse attributes (Water Source,Residential Area and Farming), I am trying to create a dynamic display for the total number for each feaure type using a Number Display Widget. Currently i only get the overall total for all the features and not the total for each attribute. Any ideas welcome. PS the Analysis is for total number of features at a particular time.

Example.PNG

Data Sample:

id Land UseDate
1Farming02-Feb-19
2Water Source02-Feb-19
3Residential Area03-Mar-19
4Residential Area04-Mar-19
5Residential Area05-Mar-19
6Residential Area05-Mar-19
7Residential Area05-Mar-19
8Residential Area05-Mar-19
9Water Source05-Mar-19
10Water Source05-Mar-19
11Water Source13-Jun-19
12Farming13-Jun-19
13Farming10-Jun-19
14Farming10-Jun-19

Kind regards,

Marlin

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: How to count Specific attributes and displaying it in NumberDisplay Widget in Area Analyzer

Hi Marlin,

Would a Row Chart with "Include Value in Label" option set work?

If not, you can use the API to hook the stage model's filtered event. You'll want to use HTML charts. On filter, use standard HTML5 calls to search for your custom DIV tags in your HTML charts and update the contents. In this is a route you want to take, I can provide an in depth example.

Hope this helps,

Dave 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How to count Specific attributes and displaying it in NumberDisplay Widget in Area Analyzer

Hi DaveOke, I am interested in your in depth example, can you demonstrate it? Thank you