Smart M.App discussions

Looking for answers in regards to M.Apps, M.App Exchange or M.App Studio? Smart M.App Tech Discussion board is where you can search, ask your questions and assist others by sharing your knowledge. Join the conversation, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Incident Analyzer: Boundaries not renderning properly

Hi everybody,

I built an Incident Anayzer App a few weeks ago and had a look at it today. The rendering of the boundary layer seems so be "broken".  The borders are not continuously drawn and when I hover over one of them it looks like the polygon wih the 146 cluster on the image below.

At the same time the layer is flickering. (I deleted the layer and uploaded it again but no change...)

Has someone else the same issue?

analyzer_app_rendering.png

Cheers

Marisa

Technical Evangelist

Re: Incident Analyzer: Boundaries not renderning properly

Dear Antony,

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your Boundary layer. Let’s see if we can determine what the issues might be.

Questions:

• Would it be possible to share the data with me (i.e. sent the data sources for the Feature Data and the Boundary Data)?  
  • Also would it be possible to send me the Template file for this view. To create a Template file, please use the following workflow.

Create a Template:

• Launch Incident Analyzer.
  • Open the view (you are having issues with) in Configuration mode.
  • Open the Sidebar panel.
  • Open the Export area.
  • Choose View Template.

Get Support Information:

• Launch Incident Analyzer.
  • Open the view (you are having issues with) in Configuration mode.
  • Open the Configuration panel.
  • Click on the Branding tab.
  • Click on the Support Data button.
  • Copy the contents of the dialog that is displayed and send this too.
  • This information should look something like 
    • Catalog Id: e18b0308-47c3-42ef-a9a9-fsalf56cswda19_2c918054323c05910162532d, API Key: 12345678901234567890, Server Mode: production

With these materials, we can try to replicate the issue here on my instance and report my findings.

Sincerely,

Robert

Frequent Contributor

Re: Incident Analyzer: Boundaries not renderning properly

Chrome is the reason for the rendering problems. In Firefox everything looks fine.